1. Can the same entry be entered into more than one project into the same category?
Yes, you can enter the same entry into as many relevant categories. Remember, each category has different criteria so your written submission will need to be amended accordingly.
2. Can my company enter more than one project into the same category?
Yes, your company can enter as many different projects as you wish providing they adhere to the entry criteria.
3. My company is based outside the UK. Can I enter the Event Awards?
Yes, companies both inside and outside of the UK can enter.
4. Will I be able to provide physical support materials in addition to the uploaded collateral?
Yes. If you are shortlisted, you will be given the opportunity to provide additional materials such as mood boards or event collateral if applicable but they should only be provided if they add value to the entry submission.
5. Will I be able to collect my supporting material after the Awards?
Entries/support material will not be returned, but collection may be arranged by emailing the Event Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
at the time of entry. Please note that entries for which collection has not been arranged will be securely disposed of 10 working days after the judging session.
6. When will the final shortlist be announced?
The final shortlist will be announced online in August.
7. Can I amend an existing entry?
Yes, you can amend an entry until the final entry deadline. Amending an entry after the late fee has been applied will result in that entry being charged at the higher rate (even if the entry was initially submitted prior to 27 June).
8. How will my entry be judged? What is the judging process?
The Event Awards attract a panel of senior judges from across the live events sector each year. The judges come from in-house, experiential, and supplier backgrounds. The judging is a two-stage process. The first round is done via online scoring. For the second round, judges come together to discuss and review with renewed scrutiny those entries that have made it through to the shortlist. This second stage determines the winners and high commendations in each category.
9. Can I withdraw my entry?
Yes, entries may be withdrawn up until Wednesday 27 June 2018. Though entry fees will not be refunded.